Friday, September 25, 2009

Woah, today I learned lots of stuff. That's really so cool =D Couldn't have the chance to feed my patient the NGT hope next week I had the chance to do so (:
I couldn't take my patient BP on PATIENT**** cause he's pulse was kinda soft ): Pek chek.... But he's really in pain almost all the time. Really feel kinda reprehensible for allowing him to feel pain at times >.<.. Then I had to went to test on Patient *. Still didn't work out i suppose, i release the air at a rapid time rate. Damn it, had to do it again ): But I think still alright, at least all the steps I remember to do it:)
I learned how to take off the plug from my patient ^^ That's kinda cool, but i only can do it when my lecturer is with me...... At least I learned something different =D
Slept for 5hrs after I came back from my work in the morning, totally wore out ): Had to wake up so early for the past 4 days including today. Really can die ): sleep so little. Argh.. Gonna sleep again later (:
BB