Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fruitful experience in the ward


"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desires!" By, Robert Frost.

This quote is definitely meaning, it shows me what love really can do! Hais, Is like been over 3months and 21 days after I posted I need love.. till now I'm still haven't find yet. Argh ): Really don't know what to do. Even though I find something eye-catching, I don't even know is it the right one. Finally somebody AA me... That was like so long xD Lastly I still need to say INL!#*@$$&$(&$
Learn lots of stuff in the ward... kinda fun (: Just that sometimes it's really boring, cause we can't do much things and there's limit amount of patient. Only thing which is sucky si that we need to wear our masks throughout the day in the ward. That's the worst of all ):

Gonna rest early again for tomorrow attachment,
BB.