Monday, October 27, 2014

yay, no more negativity in my life. I feel so refresh, fired up, free, expressive and rejuvenated! Tho I wonder why. Dad recovered from surgery, ILC over, Brothers' retreat completed. So much loved between that point of my life till now. Lots of changes and I really glad God put all the obstacles in my life to mould me, and build me up to where I am right now. Exactly not easy yet it's something we all gotta work on on our everyday lives. Having the obedience in God, in whatever things we do, not including the problems we faced, God has showed us so much grace and mercy all the time. As for my sister, I feel that there's room for improvement for our relationship to keep building, regardless of all that. I do feel we are getting along with one another. Talking and joking around is still pretty much fine for us. Future wise, I still ought to rely on God. In terms of working and studying, I really hope God you will show me a way to them. Studying nursing, working as an administrator won't be easy for both to be executed at the same time. But I really hope God you will bless me and show me the direction I need to head to!