Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Boat against current, ceasingly

Met up with many groups of friends during my Birthday week and it utterly great. The best met up was with Sherry & Esther, simply because the depthness we're able to talk about even I haven't seen Sherry for close to 2 years. It has been so long yet the friendship still stayed as close as ever and how much I'm able to confide to them. The feeling is amazing! I am myself, has been denying of my own emotions for sooooooooo long, until Sherry asked me such deep question. Subconsciously I answered her and I felt so relief. Wow! I haven't been facing those lovey dovey feeling for a long time, I has been avoiding and running away from it just because I doesn't wanna deal with them. Deep deep cut and I realized it's time to let it all out. Liked quite a number of people before and yet I doesn't know how to deal with it. SIMPLY MADNESS RIGHT?Oh well,  T I M E T O M O V E O N. Not gonna dwell into such feeling for long.

YAY I GOTTEN OUTTA OF IT, AT LAST. THANK YOU GOD! ♥