Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rejuvenate

Amazing sermon preached by Uncle Vincent. A whole new sets of reminder I gotta focus myself on.
1. Shared it out when I'm struggling or even just shared my negativity. Not wait until when my hamstring is teared or even my arm is broken then I start seeking help.
Remembered few days ago, Shannyjiejie my eldest sister told me not to wear my *tight jeans* cause it ain't good for my hip and I still tried to give reasons to rebut her. It's just like when the thought of sin is coming yet I'm trying to sugarcoat it and allows it to tempt me and thus cause me to fall. Pretty much of the same thing, we can't always wait till we sin/hurt/remorseful/guilty then start repenting.
2. We could bear fruits to withstand all these temptation!
3. Be relational and not functional. - Remembered vividly when Aunt Patrice was sharing it few years back when I'm in the HERO class. Totally an impactful one & even Sonia shared it doing one of the videos when she was asked to share. It impacted me too! Simply not always focusing on what we have to do but to really focusing on God when it's time for it!