Marked my Last date of 2012: Puayfong
Looked like some babysitter with the beanie. Gosh, totally regret buying it :(
What a year had been for me. Nonetheless I suffer a lot, learnt from it and grew out of even stronger. Thank God for all these. Truly growing a bit is still better than none and here comes 2013. May the year ahead of me be tough that I'll have more faith in the LORD that nothing can destroy or bring me down so easily.
New Year Resolution:
1: Rely on God in a deeper level
2: Time to eat more and gain some weight
3: Say goodbye to my materialistic mind
4: Spend more time with my family/relatives
5: Embrace my strength and reduce my weaknesses
6: Never stop initiating
7: Compare to what the Lord has done for me and not on mortals' perspective
8: Fight like a hard fighting soldier
9: Fear nothing except for the LORD's wrath
10: Be evangelistic and an awesome disciple for GOD
Bye Nathalie! I shall see you on MAY when our birthday approaches I guess. Till then, tata!



