Black Theme Date with Peixin.
It was a refreshing date, chilling around gbtb whereas the two of the cpls went into the dome. Missed the chance to get in, nonetheless we had our equal share of joy and fun! It was great to chat with my nursing friend, good friend and now my sister-in-Christ. Truly amazing to see how she change and to know that all of the nurses have been there for her as well. Simply awesome! Learnt so much from her though she might be young spiritually, four month old as a Disciple yet I still learn from them. Age doesn't makes a difference, maturity is the one that matters ultimately.
Received cards from Karen and Xiaozhou. And the verse that Karen shared inspire me a lot, it says," Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12
Gotta stay firm, be bold and hold on to my faith in God! Love to receive cards, my mood just got lifted up simply cause of this :)
Realize something that Xiaozhou impacted me, simple things like this just make me realize I have to change. 1- To reach out to people whenever opportunity comes. Gosh something I have met numerous occasion yet I didn't do it. I'm so gonna make use of it to invite people to church or even share my faith like when shopping or even when people ask me stuff along the way when I walk. Opportunity that just comes along I gotta seize it! It isn't easy but I'm gonna step out my comfort zone! Just like I do things opposite of others, wanting to be unique and etc. Using the chopsticks with my left hand, brush teeth with my left hand. Things that it may seems impossible but through practices and practices I will achieve it! I will succeed ! Succeed in reaching out to people with different sorts of methods. Doesn't have to be always evangelizing in the mrt or a specific location.
Just another three months or so, Nathalie is gonna leave us :( Pretty sad when I heard it in the first place but yeah. It's definitely good for her in a way, she will grow more mature and independent which is good for her! Though it wont be easy, nothing is easy in life as well. So I'm pretty sure God has a plan for her to do well :)
AFS
Here I come,
New Chapter of My Life