Monday, October 8, 2012

Baptism, POP & Date!

#1- Happy Baptism Day Fiona & Abigail! 



























POP with so many fantastic babies! &heartts; Somehow it just felt like the end of National Service.Haha! Nonetheless I'm so encouraged to see of them! Especially those people I invited to! Brenda, Christabella, Enola, Puayfong, Joyce, Paul, && Nathalie ♥ It feels so loved when everybody acknowledged me, puts in the effort to come so early in the morning to watch me march! Gosh, I'm soo grateful to have them in my life, THANK YOU LORD FOR ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN (: And not forgetting those who came, Matthew, Esther, Venessa & Jadason! Hannah Jang, Leslie and my uncle They are equally lovely too! &hearts ♥
BMT has ended, and another phrase of National Service is about to rise. And I'm gonna pull it through!





















Dated xiaozhou.
Another chilled date I had this time round and I totally lov'in it! The fellowship with each other and as a group was terrific! We do simple stuff, eating, walking around, window-shopping, had dessert, sat at some where to chitchat. Pretty calming and easing feeling to have, especially after my POP. It was just so refreshing! Looking forward to my upcoming dates! And love you guysssss, you guys made my day, Xiaozhou, Jadason and Steffi ♥



Unforgettable memories with my bunk mates and people who wrote on my cap, the messages was simply awesome. Such a moment which you will remember it for life. Your heart just can't take the overwhelming love, tears forming in your eyes, the indescribable heartfelt love and care you felt throughout the two months with those guys who slept and stick to you all the time though it wasn't that tough, it was enough to feel the love and encouragement from them. It's genuinely good, awkward to say this but I will miss you guys Platoon 1 Section 2 mates. (: