Thursday, June 28, 2012
Out of a sudden, I felt wow! I have persevere through my entire three years in Nursing. For the first time, I really felt I achieved something. Ever since, the first semester started and when three of my classmates dropped out of Nursing, it just tempt me to quit too! The temptation is so high, cause I was alone, wasn't close with my classmates yet and etc. But I'm really glad that I got closer with my groupmate and classmates in the later semester and it boost me to do my very best and not quit! All my groupmates, Fatin Hanani, Nurwanie and Win Nandar Moe. All of us have thought of quitting before! Seriously, we do. In any point of the three years in Nursing. We go through obstacles after obstacles and we still stand firm and strong! Remarkably amazing! Really! Who can imagine that I'm a nurse right now? Who can imagine my groupmate Fatin who is a nurse right now? I doubt not many people will know that we are a full- pledge staff nurse right now if they didn't see us in our uniform. Seriously no one can foresee that we are nurses. With these, it just makes me realized how strong I am. In my opinion, I have overcome the toughest of the toughest course in the whole entire world. God has put me through this, cause he know I can bear it and ultimately I did. Miraculously I didn't quit. Persuading my groupmates and one of my classmate Szeya not to quit all the time. That's really the drive that kept us going and going. I really am grateful to have all these people in my life even right now, being a disciple. Things that I never know I could do, fears that I never know I could overcome as well. I did all for God who give me strength.