I realized I have been affected so easily by simple simple mini thing like people being late and etc. Can't believe I'm thinking that way. But I'm really glad I'm able to get over it so quickly and keep mediating on the scripture that In my anger, Do no sin. This really mold my character a lot & helps me spiritually. Currently I'm reading My Story which was kind of a sadist book about child abuse and so many hurtful things that Parents did to their children. And I recall about my childhood and began to realize I do feel hold some grudges about it and I really thought it for a long time and realized it's time to let it go. No point keep holding onto and making myself even upset and it may even cause me to become like that in the future. Thank God for allowing me to realize it and the things that was shared a few weeks ago about our heart, Do we have anything that we are holding on to and not letting it all out or even confessing it? It really gave me a huge blow that it was a sign for me to do what is Right.
Watched three movies consecutively Sun - Tue.
Felt rather sad, that Yuentong is gonna leave sg for three years. wow, suddenly when I thought of it. It just went haywire. I guess I wasn't emotionally prepare to say goodbye to her, even though three years doesn't long, there's so much to it and I really hope everything go well for her. May it be her spiritual walk with you, studies, relationship or even her emotions. God be there for her all the time.