Saturday, March 10, 2012

Alone at home. What a great experience to have the whole house by myself but out of a sudden I feel i lost the ability to get down to my emotions and share emotions & feelings, and ultimately just unable to connect to those people I used to talk to. What is wrong with me?!?!?!?! I think I make myself looks too strong but deep down and fall apart rapidly. That's really killing me. Sometimes I wish I can just cry openly and shouldn't care how others perceived me.

Back in my days! I LISTEN TO THESE SONGS. It really lifted up my mood and makes me smile. especially today lesson from John and Karen. Totally awaken me and make me see what I should focus on once again. Awesome.


       
                  #01 Aqua- Barbie Girl



                                          #2 Las Ketchup, #3 Macrena - Reminisce! Remembered Aunt Margaret taught me how to dance this song in my pajamas. And now I'm all grown-up. Missed those times when we can have so much fun together and need not to think about the future.



                     #5 Atomic Kitten - The tide is high  & #6 Eiffel 65- Blue ( Da Ba Dee)

Had a great st with Paul and Andrew. Simply love the st with Paul at my house even though I know I wasn't invited to the celebration in church. Oh wellz, glad I asked Paul but nvm. I had plans to st with Paul and Andrew. It was great though ;) I guess the poly people did enough the celebration for Puayyen. That's great.

Focus on God and not the people around
& help the lost.