Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Thousand Years

Sometimes I think I have been forgotten which is something good in a way. At least nobody would care about me or even scrutinize everything I did. hmm, today was definitely one of the most heartwarming day when Zy and Evet preached. It really makes me wonder and ponder so deep. When Evet said, " Close your eyes, and imagine who is the one you feel the most loved and multiple it by ten, then hundred and lastly infinite." Wow! It practically blown my mind away. To really feel how much love God has showered us and the person that came to my mind was my Grandma. Supposingly should be my Mom/Dad but I just felt that my grandma just shown me a different kinda love. It just makes me feel so moved and touched whenever I think of her. She just live in my memories. Out of a sudden, work simply change my perception of things. It makes me wanna be alone, even like doing things alone. I feel the solitary within me is growing so rapidly. Oh gawd, it feels like I'm overtaken by it. God, I pray that you will give me the strength to overcome it, not letting my emotions or anything to overtake my body. I needa start waking up. Derrick, C'mon wake up. I'm gonna over come it.



She will live in my heart for a thousand years.