Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Goodbye Grandma

Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma Goodbye Grandma


Today is the day where we all said goodbye to our beloved Grandma. It was the most saddening thing ever happened in my family whereby everybody moaned, wept and really cried out from their bottom of the heart.
This is the second time I seen my dad cried. The first time was the moment I asked my dad whether can I be a Christian, apologizing for the wrong things I done to him before and whether will he wanna join Christianity or even more to church with me.
Everybody just broke down into tears when we saw our grandma is going into the cremation area. It's like I've been pierced by many many arrows and stabbed by many many swords. I really prayed that all of the family members , the relatives and my family who is related to my grandma to be strong and that God will comfort them and may their sorrows be taken away. Amen.
Grandma, I love you. 
Psalms 118:17 "I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done."