Saturday, October 22, 2011

All or Nothing

Final day in OT. FEELING SO RELIEF! Oh God, finally it's over. After this long long week. Totally a waste of time of me standing up for 8hours for every single day with only observing the whole time. Horrendous. Something I felt so bold after a long time, talking to Lynette and the things I wanna know yet I don't have the courage to ask yet today I did it. Felt so better pouring out what I wanna say. At least it ease myself and what I can do to help her at the same time :)
HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL GET BETTERRR ^^
You never know how difficult for me to do that. I really struggle a lot to do so. Felt so fearful of what the outcome will be like but Glad I still manage to have the courage to ask her. This is just the beginning.
Today's lesson was about LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE & GODLY RELATIONSHIP!
It's just so overwhelming. Makes me wonder even more than usual. But I guess it's still complicated as usual. 
Fight for this love.