Monday, September 5, 2011

Hennes & Mauritz

Hennes & Mauritz is finally in SINGAGPORE
I still can't believe that I went to H&M to queue there alone for one and a half hour! Came to think of it, I'm like a retarded kiasu Singaporean standing down there for so long and ended up getting free brolly and a magazine. No 20$ gift voucher :( 
That's kinda sad but I'm still able to be in the shop within few minutes after it opened. Not bad! The shop is just so grand & cheap!
DEAD CHEAP SERIOUSLY! must go there and get some stuff real soon! Can't imagine everybody wearing the same clothing in Singapore. Common ttm. 
It has been quite awhile since I worked, and this time round I made the wrong decision to work in the IT Fair, unable to go to church on Friday & Sunday. It's just the greed of money. Damn. It just eats into my brain cells so easily. @!()$%(&! &%&+^
I'm so gonna change. It's either getting better/worsen, May God be with me at all times.
Gonna have my beauty sleep soon.
TOMORROW I'M GONNA SWIM SWIM SWIM :D