Thursday, August 11, 2011

Once and for all

 Subgroup 3 as usual one of my group mates isn't here. 

It has come! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF ME BEING IN POLYTECHNIC! Oh man, I'm already started missing everybody in school even since I stepped out of it. It will definitely miss those times with my lecture mates/classmates and all those who I know from Poly ♥ . It's a marvelous experiences for me! Seriously it does. Somehow or rather it impacted me a lot and changed my personality and character so much. From such a ignorant, vulgar and what's not me becoming a guy filled with liveliness. HAHA! I guess so.
Even though there are many sparks in between our friendship but it still helps us to get closer within ourselves and really able to know the person in a high level! AWESOME.

Sometimes life isn't smooth-sailing like what God has said in the bible, we will be going through things that we're able to withstand. I really hope I'm able to out-power whatever is gonna stand in my way.

Exams, holidays, attachment, 2 week break and time for the real battle to begin ( 3MONTHS OF PRCP ATTACHMENT). I really hope things will go well for me. NO MORE FAILURE DERRICK! JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!
I want you to fight for me.