Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm kinda surprised I scored seven  and a half upon ten for my journal critique! WEE. Amazingly. First time ever I'm appease with my result. Even though it's just a ten percent to my overall result but I'm satisfied with it. :)


With much deep thoughts, I really wonder will anyone ask me how am I without me initiating it first? Seriously I doubt there will be much questions posted to me. None if I couldn't ever recall. Most of the time it's me me and me initiating. I'm just getting tired of asking. Sometimes I asked people how are you just because I want them to ask me! BUT I THINK NO ONE GETS THE HINT! seriously. No one bother i guess. It just sucks to be like me. 
I just because of all these nonsense and troubles, I felt so angtsy yesterday. Just because of what Debra did, it just changed my attitude 360 degree. Just one whack from her, I could seriously just be as cranky as ever. I seriously wonder why must she do that, as though it's very funny. And it's totally not funny at all. I'm freaking pissed off. What is this? And without apologizing to me. It's like she treat me for-granted. I'm like her punching bag to be describe as. 
Forget it seriously. And I really can't understand why others can't compromise me for awhile/a moment? I'm always the one compromising and can't people just agree with what I said for once? Pretty please? For once? *speechless* Everybody is just so self-centered to begin with. Totally. I guess not everybody is as empathizing as me. Even though I'm not always so empathizing. But I'm already trying my best to empathizing others.
Sometimes I just felt it's sooooo much better to be a loner. Don't have to compromising others. Don't need to be a people-pleaser. It's so much better! Life will be better alone. *Ranting over*

Felt so much better typing all these hard felt feeling out on my blog.
Oh yeah, Time to mug and party!