Sometimes life is just so unfair for some people. I just really pity my groupmate to have such a control freak Boyf, sometimes I wish I could help her. But I just can't do any. Practically helpless. Can you imagine yourself not having any opposite sex telephone number throughout the years? Can't hangout with friends like people usually do? SERIOUSLY! It's just tormenting and heartbreaking! At times, I don't know what to say. But I still admire her tolerances level. Srsly I do. Her current Boyf is not as bad as her previous one, however it's already BAD ENOUGH TO CAUSE HER AGONY AND PAIN. She's just such a nice girl. She don't even deserve such treatment. Really hope her boyf will soon realized her strength and not being so self-centered and only cares about himself. I really #pray that things will just go well for her seriously. Just hope she will get her freedom soon. *BREAKUP* is not one of the best solution, but I really hope she will have the courage to just get rid of her Boyf.
At least I've realized something, in a relationship things will always be much difficult than people who are single. Now I just don't wish to get into R/S. Just hate to deal with all this problems. So Problematic and annoying. Not like it's so easy to deal with.
Glad, GOD helped me with that :)
Today was quite a productive day for me. Done lots of research on my Management & final year project. Hopefully it will help me & my groupmates to understand more~
Time to get some rest.
IT'S SLUMBERPARTY!