We humans tend to be negative at times, and what we need to do is to always keep in mind of the positive thing that happen in our life. Always have it with you, anything that enable you to be happy it's a positive thing. There's always up and downs. No point thinking of those negative stuff which makes you feel unhappy and moody.
It's like things we do it cause we really wanna do it(emotional) or do it just because we wanna accomplish them(functional). Like my Qt, going to church. All these stuff has been in my mind. Am I doing it cause i need to? cause I'm a Disciple? cause it's my commitment?
Initiating isn't my forte but i guess it's becoming my forte already.
Maybe it's good thing to begin with ...
It's just tough to face everything alone,
but sometimes I felt better doing it alone.