Sunday, May 1, 2011

My New FB DP!

Out of a sudden, I feel so sensitive and affected by a lot of things! 
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? SIGH.
Even with the slightest thing that people don't do , can really affect me! When they don't reply my text, don't acknowledge my msg, say what they gonna do and yet didn't fulfill it, eg : writing letter to me. 
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.
I h8 myself for being so easily affected by others. It sucks ttm.

It's gonna be 1 year anniversary of my *SADDENING BIRTHDAY* Hopefully by then I can be much happier than before.
God, take away all my unhappiness and sadness away for that day & may I be able to control my emotions for once. 
Will able to smile like usual?
I sincerely doubt if I can really do that. It seems that people are realizing that I'm kinda moody and gloomy recently. 
The people pleaser is dying off soon. Sometimes I wonder what if I stop being a people pleaser for once? Can I do that?
I don't think so. It's like in my blood. I barely able to hurt others. I always put others before me and that's why at times I rather hurt myself and put myself in a difficult position than hurting other people. I guess I'm too empathetic already. Things are just hurting me soooooooo deeply if others can't do what I'm capable of.

I wish you were here ,
God.
Take me away to somewhere better off.
I can't stand all this kinda stupid dumb2 feeling,
for each and every single day of my life.
IT'S KILLING ME.