AWESOME RIGHT? SO FUNNN!!!^^ ChanCheeBeng was still a great teacher after all, my perception of him has change after this 6 weeks of lab lesson with him. MARVELOUS TEACHER (:
The best feeling is when others really keep their word and do it. It just makes me feel so important to them like how I always set others before me. Great feeling :D
Finally I know what's the reason lie between me and not wanting to go for activity days and friday service. I guess it's because of the loneliness i guess that others are always together with the same cliques of friends & it's really tough to get into the clique~ It sometimes makes me feel I'm being neglected . It just suckss. Even me, I do neglect people and I feel soooo bad when I think about it. And i guess it's the main reason why I don't really have much goodfriends cause I neglect too many people already. I just can't have the same kinda cliques for-ever. I just can't. It's just not me not to socialize and give some time to some of my other friends & when others ask me out I will just tend not to disappoint them too. But at the same time, it's when I starts to neglect my friends. I do feel that they are just tired of me or even just feeling so sad. Sigh. I just don't know what I can do. I'm seriously stuck.
God please give me a sign
