Sunday, May 15, 2011

30 MINUTES BEFORE I TURN 19 LAWFULLY















It's has been a great great day for me! ♥
First time in my life I feel so special! Just love the feeling so much. even though it might not be for long, i still appreciate the people around me & especially those who celebrated with me! Love the banner's messages, texts, twitter comments, gifts and everything ! LOVE THEM SO MUCH! ♥ ♥ ♥ (weejing, yuquan, annie, olivia, kaixin, peixin, sihui , izzulwan, xinru, pamela, ruixian, sharon, puayyen, jenjen, sherry,  venessa, xiaozhou, nichola, brenda, debra , steffi, alexis, eugene elliot, ahliew, jason, jadason , my parents, sistersssss!!!!) 

I still ponder at times, why i still feel the emptiness in my heart. It just simply kills me deeply. Even though it's my birthday. I still felt something is missing! I just couldn't figure it out! What is missing? I still searching for that something. God tell me what is it. 
Even though at times people might be showing the same treatment that I'm showing to them, I will not do that exactly like how they did to me. Cause it isnt gonna work that way. I shall not have grudge and treat people with serving hearts, cause it will just simply hurt our own precisely little winy heart if we really do things for an eye for an eye. It sucks greatly.
JarOfHearts