My subgroup-mate didn't come for today's test and i don't know what is happening. I hope she will come tomorrow. May God be with her.
Had a great devo by Jason. I seriously think I will go to hell HELL HELL. This is freaking nuts. What am I doing? I always have the feeling of not going to church's activities and stuff but I ended up going in the end. I don't know why, but i still did go. With the initiating idea of not going, is already not appealing to God. And I still had the thought before.
This is screwing me upside down.
The r/s with the brothers making any progress either. It seems like it's going back to square one. This sucks seriously. I wish something will change, shall pray about it.
I don't wanna think anything about r/s but the feeling coming towards me. DAMN! Irritating much.
You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see,
but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.