Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm back to blogging with my irritating nose block & slimy phlegm flowing to and fro in my throat. Its freaking cause my day to be so gloomy!!! I couldn't talk much and eat well for this few days already, oh my gosh! Bring back my voice to me soon , God.
USS yesterday was awesome! REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF SO MUCH :D 
Met someone who i always have in mind. Glad things turn out great too! And I realized things should be better off now. ! *SMILE*
This Saturday I'm going to science center!!!
IT'S LIKE THE 3RD TIME I SAID IM GOING THERE. Hopefully I'll be able to get inside this time round!

Listen to this song people! Chris Medina - what are words. Best eva ever for now. It really shows me if people really meant what they say. If they don't, forget it.  Don't needa have much expectation for the person anyway.
This is your life,
starting living it, before it's too late.