Finally I have the feel to BLOG RIGHT NOW! Recently I'm stressed with my attachment, baptism, cross study and moreeeeeeeeee. Quite F***ED up right now. But now I'm feeling better! I NEEDA BE STRONG STRONG STRONG STRONG! LIMJINGHAN YOU CAN DO IT.
Attachment- BABIESSSSSS! seriously I'm starting to love and not to DISLIKE them. Even though when they cry it's irritating and annoying, I'm getting immune to it and starting to feel nothing about it when they cry cause they are simply SOOOO ADORABLE! :D Had my haircut which look super toot but what to do. I have to cut anyway~ IT'S HAS BEEN A GREAT ONE EVER SINCE I FAINTED. Sigh. I won't wanna faint again! PLEASE!~ No more fainting syndrome. I don't wanna get ill! GOD PLEASE HELP ME!
Ever since i told my parents of me wanting to get baptizm they had a perception of me losing money as I needa give my money to church when i starts to work. But srsly can money buy everything? Why are they just simply don't get it? PEKCHEK. And with the friends around me asking me why do i wanna get baptism and stuff. Srsly they are just causing me to have doubts and be unstable right now! ARGH! I NEEDA GET THIS SHIT OF OUT MY MIND. *PEACE** PEACE* I needa meditate soon. May God be with me.
FRIENDSHIP ♥
LETS GET HIGH!
