Spilled my coke while I opened my fridge, drank hot water without thinking, ask people whether do they jog when it's raining. Srsly, what's wrong with me? I felt weakness in me. I felt somehow God is hinting me. Damn. I srsly needa be AWAKE.
My fatigue, headache, nausea & fever can't bring me down CAN'T BRING ME DOWN! Tml I'll be fine. I'm so sure about it.
Today I passed all my test of my BCLS. Thank God! I made it. Felt much happier in a way though. Nothing much to be stressed at for the moment. MAY MY ATTACHMENT ON NEXT MONDAY BE AN AWESOME ONE!
Bought a shoe from Toms, a pants a short and a shirt from Haiji lane. Finally something catches my eye. I'm so gonna shop desperately once again! I need more gear in my wardrobe to fit me. MORE & MORE & MORE~
