Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!


Merry Christmas people! 
I'm like spending my Christmas day stoning at home. Oh my, this sucks ttm. I wanna go out to have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! BUT EVERYBODY SEEMS BUSY! Maybe i should just wait for the time to come. I needa MAHJONG asap at my grandma's house. My cousin is gonna bring her boyf to my grandma's house later on. Is like out of a sudden, she wanna bring! WHY?! MAKE ME EVEN *ENVY* OF HER. ARGH. My 2011 resolution will be getting a *girlf soon?* & getting baptize soon. What a unrealistic one to get a girlf on my 2011 resolution :/ I doubt it will happen. screw it.


Yesterday i bought stuff from Zara, but it was from the kids section. Who cares whether is it from the kids section~ The main thing is I'm able to fit on their stuff! (: 
Had lots of gifts from my friends, goodf, bestf, sisters, cousins & aunts. It was awesome! ♥ Love this year Christmas eve & hopefully this year christmas day! 
HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!!