Yesterday I did an experiment on one of my friend to see if they were like me, helpful. But ended up, one of them is indeed like me and the other ain't. I purposely didn't reveal the person identity till today when she approached. If i said the person name i know she'll lend it to me. However I just dont wanna say it out. I don't wanna her to lend it to me because of her. This isn't what i wanna do. But anywhere, no point apologising. It's nothing. I just wanna prove whether somebody could be so helpful to an extend that they can lend their stuff to another person's friend. In the end, not everyone can do that. Those people I thought they can, ended up the opposite. If only, I'm able to be more heartless to say no. Haha! But that's something difficult to change. Cause to me, everybody are my friends and friends who I trust. If any one of them need something I will definitely try my best to help them. Even though is their friend whom I don't know at all. I don't even know whether is this something to be happy of or something to be depress about. Nvm, this is me & it'll always be me.
RETREAT, HERE I'M COMING FOR YOU!
YEARNING, DESIRING &WANTING FOR YOU!
:D
