Sunday, November 21, 2010
Yesterday went to flea market, haiji lane and to bugis with my younger sister and my cousin. Even though there's few cousins who ditch cause of some stuff. I shall still forgive them though they did it to me several times. I will not whine and move on. This is life. There's either rejection/acception. I shall not let it affect my mood and be happy as usual. I bought a bag from haiji lane for 59$ but ht said it wasn't that worth it :(*heartbreak* And watched HarryPotter and the Deathy of Hallows. It was totally awesome, fantastic scenery and scene & filled with some shocking scene. Srsly can scare the shit out of me. ANYWAY IT IS A MUST WATCH MOVIE!
Time to study my practical test which is tml at 12noon & I will be the first one to be tested. May Lord Bless me, and I shall pass my test for the first attempt. PASSPASSPASS!

