How I wish I could marry myself! Isn't that awesome? Sweet ttm i suppose. I need not pounder about having a gf/wife in the future..Won't be experiencing sadness/heartbroken. Sadly I will be alone and won't be able to feel love..That sucks!.I continued my bible study after a period of time. Srsly I just have the urge to continue it once again, hopefully my desire to seek God won't make me back out like before. C'MON DLJH, I can do it :) I shall overcome it. Like what John had said today, why must we decide to get baptize after so long?I WISH I COULD BE BAPTIZE ASAP YOU KNOW! But i guess it isn't the time. Me myself know it too! So i should just wait and perserve! Nowadays, I felt so obedient. I do things i normally won't even feel like doing, examples like doing homework, doing my pre-reading stuff about chest tube, doing my routine qt that i will be doing after i blogged. I felt so different, but I still needa control my emotion and anger at times. I still think i needa change! Iam still feeling kinda agitated when Iam not in church. Like wth, I hate this feeling. I needa continue my anger management therapy! I NEEDA CTRL CTRL CTRL.
