I'm back I'm back I'm backkkkkkkk PEOPLE! Ljh is here!
This time, last year I was still like a loner in NYP. Just started to click with some of my classmates in NR0925. Single. Lost. Feeling deprived of love. Everything was so different. Now, this year I have lots of friends in my life and finally had my goals in life instead of searching for love blindly like some desperate freak. Felt that I'm at least have some true friends in life. And didn't had the loneliness feeling that is troubling me like always. Hopefully it won't come towards me anymore. Anyway, Finished my Theory Test just not long ago. Thanks Sophisticated R and Eileen who borrowed me their pencil & pens.! Forgotten to bring so many stuff. My memory seems to be deteriorating soon. Bloody hell! And my Practical test will be on this coming monday. Pray that I'm able to pass it for my first attempt.
HarryPotter, I'm coming for you! I WANNA WATCH WATCH! SOMEBODY PLEASE ASK ME TO WATCH WITH THEM! :(
Had my bible study yesterday and David question me a lot.
And I till now I'm still thinking about it.
Why did I choose to believe in God?
Why?
Cause I have nothing to believe in? Cause I need love so much that I choose God?
Cause I wanna go heaven instead of hell? Cause I don't even know why?
Sigh. This is srsly troubling me.
Philophoebia.
Philophoebia.
