Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a hectic week for me in settling my grouping in my class. At last, it has been settled once and for all. But to me, it's still like having 1 groupmate in my subgroup. It may sound so pathetic but it's so true. I'm working with Nandar or should I say only both of us attend lecture in our sub-group. That srsly sucks ttm, how I wish my sub-groupmates will attend lecture with me as a whole for once. I miss the feeling with them.
Celebrated Px's birthday with 38mafias :) It is great to hangout with them once again... Had Aston and shopped around Suntec City for awhile & hsh. I'm having the loneliness again, fuck fuck fuck. Why it always happen to me? Hate it ttm.Sigh. The same old dilemma is killing me again. Am I too young to be a christian? I keep thinking that I'm kinda young to commit it and scare that I can't fulfill what I should do as a christian. DAMN IT. I guess I should go and eat my snacks and think about it carefully. Bye people.