Friday, July 16, 2010

Completed my Drugs research!



Finally I completed my Drugs research.!!!
This is like the 3rd time or so that I feel that I'm kinda hardworking enough to do my research.
Aizai right? :D hahahahahaha...
Attachment is always sooooooooooo tiring for me!
I just needa more rest man!!!
Luckily this monday and tuesday will be my SHS day! Able to slack againnnnnnnnn.
Shiokness! Sighhhh... I wanna sign B-O-N-D!
After thinking more than 1 year. I'm ready to sign.
But my result doesn't appear good. Don't even feel that I will get accepted by them.
Srsly. Don't even dare to say my GPA out.
FUCK MAN!
with a GPA of 2.19. Am I able to sign to TTSH?
BIBA MAN!
I'm gonna try my luck then, Since my CI already had said that she will recommend those who are interested in it.
I shall try (:












Gonna SLEEP NOW! ENJOY THIS SONG!
It's a really smoothing song :D
LOVE IT ♥