
Out of a sudden, Im just behaving so serious and moody. I just dont have the mood to joke. Maybe Im having attitude problem or my personality is just that bad. I'm sorry for bringing all those unhappiness and the inconvenient cause to you people who had been attitude by me just now/recently. Sorry!
I just cant figure out why am i behaving like this, i just cant feel happy. The only feeling I can felt is down-ness. It just seems that i lost my ability to be happy. Whywhywhywhywhy?
srsly I wanna get over it. is just like how hard it is to stop my heart from loving? As much as it is to stop my eyes from blinking. The more you control it, the more it hurts. But I willing to get hurt. Im just trying my best to control it even though it really needs me to stay like this and not happy forever.
Im still trying to find a way to make myself feel happy.
IdoubtIcanrememberanythingafterfillingmybiobookwithcolors.
JusthopethatIcouldpassthat'sall.
Maybe all I need is the bowl of ramen which is in the picture,
maybe that will makes me feel happy.