Thursday, June 17, 2010

IM BACK FROM CHALET


Celebrated Keming's and Wanyi's birthday yesterday which was quite fun! Just that time passes too fast and we srsly got nothing much to do as well. Boredom occurs again!
I should have just go and play mj with my cherie,ning and wen! Sorry for flying aeroplane last minute! Veryvery sorry! Too tired to mj. But i still wanna mj!!! I NEEDA MJ!!!

As usual I didn't sleep again. Is like srsly I'm the only one who can tahan the longest sia! Somemore Im the only person who rest outside of the chalet with a chair and a table. Just like some loner guy.
The only thing i matter the most is that i wont be interrupting them sleeping (:

Damn shagged right now. I need my sleep! Nights people! TIME FOR ME TO SLEEP REAL SOON.


Nightmare of the elm street
I coming for you!
TMLTMLTMLTML.
Anyway, thanks bitch for chitchatting with me :D
Suddenly, I just have the thought of melbourne!
I just miss the days I had spent my time with my fellows friends! ):