Friday, May 7, 2010

Today is like finally my subgroup is together






Is already week2 and I finished my food in school in 2 weeks in a row man. I feel so proud of myself la. Is like so usual for me to eat finished my food completely clean lorr. (:

Today is really kinda shocking to see all my groupmates^^ But we really are groupmates after all. We all just love to DABIAN! Is like always one of them feel wanna go to toilet we will just go to the toilet man. LOL! Is like so coincidence la. Really can make our own clique name called "DABIAN CLIQUE " lorrr.

During lab lesson is like really soooooo tiring for me. I'm like yawning all the way and getting damn restless! And i still needa to perform my gastronomy alone sia! Then doing half-way, my mentor say Derrick, Did you cut your hair? And she said Now look more better! LOL! Is like so *shy* hahahahahaha. Luckily I completed it with the help of my groupmates (:

After that went to find 38mafias at the swimming pool & went around AMK! Definitely sense something suspicious. I think they might be finding something for me~ ^^
Then send Y home, and Y is definitely a gk! Can't beat her man! tsktsk.