Monday, May 3, 2010

First lesson for STATS


Sound so true.

Today barely able to open my eyes even though im in the lab at 8AM!. Totally sian-ness. I'm like almost late by a few min again!. Luckily teacher didn't start the lesson yet. I was like total zombie when I was listening to her 'CRAPPING'. LOL! Is like so duh! Boring! Like what I usually do, i will go and disturb Sz & Ch =D At least I won't feel so DEAD!
Had my first stats lesson and it doesnt turn out that good! I think even if i had bought my laptop! I will be like wtf! What are you talking about? Some more the lecturer CALLOUT my name & ask me to answer the question. I'm like Shocked, plus i didn't even buy the book yet. Some more i answer wrongly sia. That's so embarrassing.! After that went for my HealthPsychology, but it was THE MOST BORING LESSON EVER! Straightaway ask us to do planning for our presentation without anything sia! And my group only consists of FATIN & ME! Poor us la! always the regular customer for our subgrp. Now we had a yr3 student who join us for this module. At least we wont be so lonely!

Went to pool with some of my 38mafias clique. Sorry YSYW! I didn't drop your laptop on purpose. I'm truly sorry!

Time to do my CBL ALONE! This is like the first time i felt so hardworking even though im feeling so lethargic right now?! I can fall asleep anytime man! But i have to do it ! WISH ME GOOD LUCK.