Sunday, January 24, 2010

Watched Tooth Fairy!


Went to have lunch at Sushi Tei with my 1st sister, 2nd sister, My Mum & my Younger sister to celebrate my mum birthday (: It has been awhile since I go out with my sisters & Mum. But at least we enjoyed Our lunch!
After that I had my cousins to watch Movie with me.. At least I can find somebody go out/watch movie with me. It seems to be very difficult for me to ask somebody out, Idk why. But I just couldn't find anybody~ Argh.
Otw home, I saw a middle-aged guy, He humiliated a GUY in front of everybody just because he didn't give a woman with a child to sit.. he straightaway comment on him. scolded the word FCUK for twice in front of everybody in the bus. That's really WTF. The Middle-aged man didn't give him any "FACE" as thought he's his dad. Bloody RUDE TTM!!!
Btw, TOOTHFAIRY is a great movie!!! (: indeed hilarious =D