STRESS!
STRESS!!
STRESS!!!
Once again I will see happy ending in my HI MY SWEETHEART (drama). Finally~
Sigh, just now I didn't log out while using my FB in SCHOOL and some bloody BITCH/BASTARD used my account to insult me. That fellow's mum really didn't teach him/her what is right or wrong!!! _|_
Tomorrow needa wake up early to help P~
I'm have been becoming the model for HA for the 4TH time duh~ Too easy to pass using me bah.. Rating should be 100% duh~...
Thursday i will becoming the 5TH time already. AI ZAI RIGHT?!
Gonna do my research again~ since my grpmates didn't appear for today TUT. That's so disappointing! our grp only HAVE THE TWO OF US!!! SICKENING MAN...
Anyway I PASSED MY BIO PRACTICAL MCQ!!! Sigh,thought I may fail but luckily i got a D+ instead of a F which i got for BIO MCQ. siannnn. Needa work DOUBLY HARD FOR MY EOY paper already~