MY BIO TEST AND PRESENTATION has FINALLY GONE TO AN END (:
The bio test is still kinda TOUGH, cause most of the question is damn TRICKY. Hais, don't know whether can I STILL GET MY B ANOT :( The presentation i somehow SCREWED UP AGAIN... Just don't know why I always couldn't remember what am I gonna say. HAIS..... PATHETIC.
After our presentation, NTL talked to us. And actually she's a very NICE PERSON =D Ain't that bad afterall... What she did for us is all FOR OUR OWN GOOD^^ She asked us why should we DERSERVE A B? I can't even thought of an answer... :( And she's keep pestering me for an answer & I think she wanna HELP me to ask for what i deserve. HAIS.. Afterall im still a person who can take advantages of easily... GOT TO LISTEN TO HER ADVICE ^^ CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!!! Must have ATTITUDEEEEEE~~. She could see what kind of person are we just by asking question and looking at the person. No wonder she's a COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE WORKER + A DIABETIC SPECIALISE.. (:
Gonna rest soon (:
CIAO!!!