Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Enjoyable day :D


FTB( FATED TO BE)

FTB


FTB

All my cousins :D

Monday and Tuesday
I was at school having this leadership thingy. At first, I was having lots of negative ideas about that before I know how great it is to be :D But after it ended, I learned that Really learnt lots of stuff there, and most importantly I won't FORGET EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU IN FTB!!! Really nice to meet them =D LOVE THEM ~

After the Student mentor training, I went out to meet up with Aaron, CL, CL and EL. Went to watch the deadly tsunami... Still quite touching almost make me feel like sobbing but I already almost half dead at the movie theater. Went home at about 1plus in the middle of the night again. Really can faint any moment man.

Today went out with XINRU. A new friend from my attachment (: Thanks for treating me to watch movie (Sorority row) just now :D It is a great movie, lots of killing but still quite a nice movie after all :D You ah... Always treat people so good later kena conned then you know worhx xD Next time I will treat you back ~ Remember to REMIND ME :D Cause i always forget stuff._.