Saturday, October 10, 2009

End of my attachment


See my Tangjie, Strong sia =x

Group photos of WARD 12B :D

Really enjoyed my attachment a lot =D Did some photographing but was told not to upload it. Such a pity ): Anyway had such a great time with my WARD 12B schoolmates (: Hope to meet them in the next attachment^^ Miss them lots~

Woah, my cousins and her friends kinda surprised me when they are
meeting me in Novena Square~
Kinda TOUCHED WORHX....
Anyway still enjoy myself with them...
Later on in the night when the 4 of us are thinking of
going home...
I was like looking at the 7 11 shop,
and the only thing I think of is drinking beer.
LOL.
Damn random laaaa.
Then CL, EL, AN and I all wanted to drink...
So we just bought 2 bottles of beer and walked to the
City Hall.
We were all joking around~~
At least it won't be that bored,
just that my LEG IS GONNA BE "CUI" SOON....
Out of sudden, we think of watching movie.
Then we just went to have a look.
So random but realistic :D
Watched Surrogates..
The movie was still okay.
Not that nice after all.....

Went home about 12am...
Reached home about 1.15am..
Really makes me damn PIG-TIRED CAN?!
Damn it sia.....


Gonna eat my maggi mee and sleep soon I suppose.
Really gonna collapse any moment ~
Bb.