My cute little niece (:
Just came back from Chalet, everything is back to where it begans. Boredom is all i had again ):
I guess after listening to what my TANGJIE said,
I probably know what to do next.
No point saying I need love,
when I can't even have the confidence
to maintain a r/s.
I shall go for it,
when my opportunity is here.
Even though I keep telling people not to think so much and go for it,
I can't even do it.
PATHETIC!!
I probably know what to do next.
No point saying I need love,
when I can't even have the confidence
to maintain a r/s.
I shall go for it,
when my opportunity is here.
Even though I keep telling people not to think so much and go for it,
I can't even do it.
PATHETIC!!
Trying to overcome everything right now...
May everything be successful(:
May everything be successful(: