Today didn't went to swimming which was kinda obvious. Cause I woke up late, Argh. Plus my mentor called me to do some stuff which was damn troublesome. But she's a understand mentor, definitely 100X BETTER THAN MY PREVIOUS ONE. I suppose my ex-mentor will SCOLD ME TO HELL IF I DIDN'T HAND UP THE FORM!!!
Anyway, went to TP to meet my COUSIN'S FRIENDS in the noon.
The school is damn cool laaaaaa, didn't know that their LIBRARY is so huge.
10 floors seh, while NYP only 2 ._.
Damn Pathetic.
I went to eat their fish&chips(2th meal) at the BUSINESS BLOCK.
Hmmm, everything need to be self-service.
Even when putting the plates back to the Cleaner area.
Just like secondary school life.
LOLLL.
After that sneak into their library to study for quite awhile.
Kinda bored as well.
Eat again at KFC(3th meal) which was nearby from TP.
Still quite satisfying =D
After that, meet up the rest of them and BUS-ED TO BUGIS to meet my TANGJIE.
Eat at A SECRET PLACE near bugis~~~
Cum dessert.
The MEE SOTO WAS(4th meal) FREAKING HOT MAN.
Don't know many spoons of chili did the fellow put sia.
As though their chili don't need money laaaaa.
Walk-ed to City Hall then mrt/lrt-ed to RP
for my 5th MEAL^^ which was MAC.
BLOODY HELL,some more i missed the LAST LRT and i had to walk home from RP. fed up sia, i was damn LETHARGIC AND I HAD TO WALK HOME. ARGH. DAMN IT.
I don't even feel full even though i ate 5TIMES. I'm now starving again, FCUK SIA. Arghhhhh. Gonna find food again. CIAO.
The school is damn cool laaaaaa, didn't know that their LIBRARY is so huge.
10 floors seh, while NYP only 2 ._.
Damn Pathetic.
I went to eat their fish&chips(2th meal) at the BUSINESS BLOCK.
Hmmm, everything need to be self-service.
Even when putting the plates back to the Cleaner area.
Just like secondary school life.
LOLLL.
After that sneak into their library to study for quite awhile.
Kinda bored as well.
Eat again at KFC(3th meal) which was nearby from TP.
Still quite satisfying =D
After that, meet up the rest of them and BUS-ED TO BUGIS to meet my TANGJIE.
Eat at A SECRET PLACE near bugis~~~
Cum dessert.
The MEE SOTO WAS(4th meal) FREAKING HOT MAN.
Don't know many spoons of chili did the fellow put sia.
As though their chili don't need money laaaaa.
Walk-ed to City Hall then mrt/lrt-ed to RP
for my 5th MEAL^^ which was MAC.
BLOODY HELL,some more i missed the LAST LRT and i had to walk home from RP. fed up sia, i was damn LETHARGIC AND I HAD TO WALK HOME. ARGH. DAMN IT.
I don't even feel full even though i ate 5TIMES. I'm now starving again, FCUK SIA. Arghhhhh. Gonna find food again. CIAO.