Finally found someone to go out with me which is Ym.
Got him to window-shopping with me at VVC.
I was like finally i found someone to go out with man.
I really can bore to hell.
Hais, staying at home really can make me go SUPER CRAZY.
Anyway, Bused 80 to vvc.
Went to walk around there for like about 1hr plus....
Hope Ym won't mind... cause we spend almost 3hrs taking the bus to and fro.
I just bought a t-shirt and a bag of chocolates :D
Maybe chocolates can make me feel more happy?!
That is why i bought it.
If not, I will be feeling hungry again :(
I guess i should stop being so desperate for LOVE.
Maybe I should stay single~
"Let nature take its course"
That's what most people told me.
But nature always come at a SLOW RATE.
I can't wait anymore.
RAWR~!!!
Got him to window-shopping with me at VVC.
I was like finally i found someone to go out with man.
I really can bore to hell.
Hais, staying at home really can make me go SUPER CRAZY.
Anyway, Bused 80 to vvc.
Went to walk around there for like about 1hr plus....
Hope Ym won't mind... cause we spend almost 3hrs taking the bus to and fro.
I just bought a t-shirt and a bag of chocolates :D
Maybe chocolates can make me feel more happy?!
That is why i bought it.
If not, I will be feeling hungry again :(
I guess i should stop being so desperate for LOVE.
Maybe I should stay single~
"Let nature take its course"
That's what most people told me.
But nature always come at a SLOW RATE.
I can't wait anymore.
RAWR~!!!
Hais, I'm still feeling so hungry like the past .
:((((
Sadden.
Hope my tummy can feel FULL AT TIMES,
if not my cash is burning like taking the bus siolzzzzz.
Arghhhhhhh.
I also WANNA FEEL SOME LOVE>.<
:((((
Sadden.
Hope my tummy can feel FULL AT TIMES,
if not my cash is burning like taking the bus siolzzzzz.
Arghhhhhhh.
I also WANNA FEEL SOME LOVE>.<