Thursday, July 30, 2009

Presentation is FINALLY OVER

Finally my last presentation is officially ended!!!
Need to THANKS LSY for helping me =D
THANKS YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH<3

Today saw sharlene, CECILIATXY and unknown at mrt while going to school.
I was surprised to see them.
Really didnt meet up with them for a LONG TIME.
Anyway they are still the same like the past =)
But i was late for my presentation laaaa.
Damn TRAIN.
Travel half at AMK, then announced that it will be delayed for awhile.
Totally FED UP!!!!!
My presentation also screwed up.
LOl.
I reached the tut room then realised i need to present that slide.
I was like ....
Hais, I guess this will be the worst presentation we had.
Saddening to heard negative comments from OUR TUT TEACHER.
But never mind, it's the last presentation of the semester.
So hack care laaaaaa~

After that went ION with my BIAO JIE since my TANGJIE IS SICK so she CMI.
TAKECARE WORHX^^
Hope she's alright.
Just went there to walk around.
Nothing much to see too.
All those STUFFS ARE AMAZING EXPENSIVE$$$$$$$.
Eat NYNY.
The food still quite not bad.
Went back home after that.

PONDERING~~~~
FOR
FOOD FOOD FOOD
LOVE LOVE LOVE
SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gonna sleep already.
BYEEEEEEEEEE.