After school went to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince with Siti, Ms and Be.
The movie ain't that nice after all but still it's somehow awesome too :D
At least those character in the movie are interesting and brilliant =D
But still need to wait for it last episode to be released.
Hope it will be fast.
Anyway, the movie is amazing in someways.
WATCH IT :)
Tomorrow having 1 hour lecture which I guess I might not be going.
But in certain condition, I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO GO BACK!!!
_|_
Can't stand it, just because I need to sign a form.
That cause me to go back to school.
._. man.
The movie ain't that nice after all but still it's somehow awesome too :D
At least those character in the movie are interesting and brilliant =D
But still need to wait for it last episode to be released.
Hope it will be fast.
Anyway, the movie is amazing in someways.
WATCH IT :)
Tomorrow having 1 hour lecture which I guess I might not be going.
But in certain condition, I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO GO BACK!!!
_|_
Can't stand it, just because I need to sign a form.
That cause me to go back to school.
._. man.
Hais.
Bo bian.
GTG,
CIAO ALL.
Bo bian.
GTG,
CIAO ALL.