Went for badminton yesterday night :D
Which was like few hours ago.
Really did enjoy myself^^
But when one of my uncle ask whether tomorrow I'm going to school.
I was like definitely la.
Then my tangjie replied, " We are youth too, just that our school is old."
HAHAHA, PRO HOR?!
Stupid POLY NEVER GIVE US YOUTH DAY :(
We are still young man.
Some more tomorrow will be a long day for me again.
SIAN...
Gonna go already, BYE.
Which was like few hours ago.
Really did enjoy myself^^
But when one of my uncle ask whether tomorrow I'm going to school.
I was like definitely la.
Then my tangjie replied, " We are youth too, just that our school is old."
HAHAHA, PRO HOR?!
Stupid POLY NEVER GIVE US YOUTH DAY :(
We are still young man.
Some more tomorrow will be a long day for me again.
SIAN...
Gonna go already, BYE.