
Food again. That's what I'm always thinking of almost very moment in my life, won't it I will just go DAMNNN HIGH. Don't know why as well, just have to feeling to get high and no matter how much I eat I will be always in the same size which is damn sadistic. I wanna just grow FATTER WHICH I ALL ALONG WANNA BECOME :( Can someone give me some HINTS OR CLUES of BECOMING FAT? Maybe that's my fate or destiny? LOLLLL. Hope not.
Hmmm, I suddenly understand why N sometimes will be angry about us when we
keep on saying about him.
keep on saying about him.
I guess should be the answer should be "What are friends for when they don't stay by you?"
I know what I gonna do, but as for them. I hope them know it,
Nothing is too late to be discovered unless you give it up :D
Shall get started on my 1000 essays soon.
Ciao.
I know what I gonna do, but as for them. I hope them know it,
Nothing is too late to be discovered unless you give it up :D
Shall get started on my 1000 essays soon.
Ciao.