Yesterday went out with NICK to shop around TM. Totally boreedddd like hell man, just went there to buy jeans. Went around from TM 1, Tm to CS just to search for something nice or interesting. But nothing interest me man -_-|| Somemore the salesgirl attitude when I was looking at jeans at TM'S Giordano , THIS SIDE IS FOR FEMALE NOT FOR MALE. I was like WTF, Can't i just buy that? Does it make a difference? Totally like no sense, as though I can't buy that jean for my sister. Then i went to CS's giordano, then i was just looking for jeans. The salesgirl also say the same thing. Then I just say I wanna wear that, she was like okay ain't as bad as the other salesgirl in TM.
Now then i realise there really got nothing much to shop after all. Should change to TOWN AREA MAN. Should be better.
After that went back home to use the computer. Really bored like don't know what siaa, everyday rot at home really don't know what should I do?
Went to my Grandma place in the night... Had some chatting & card games with my cousins.
Didn't manage to "GAN YONG" LORR. Really miss that sia, Hope to play it real soon :D MAHJONG ROCKS MAN<3 style="font-size:180%;">Anyway, Before my uncle, tangGE and me was about to reach my grandma's place to deliver the MAC, we saw SOMETHING. Actually was nothing big, we saw some INDIAN FELLOWS were screaming damn LOUDLY AS THOUGH THEY WERE FIGHTING. But they are not. Totallly insane, screaming in the middle of the night. Even my GRANDMA'S PLACE can even hear it even though they were living in the highest floor.
In the end, police came to settle it. Must be some kpo report to the police.
Had MAC at 12plus. I just ate a DRUMSTICK only, and the rest was seems like gone in between the air,when i just finished eating that ><. THAT WAS AMAZING FAST. Maybe cause we bought too little?!
Anyway, still pondering on my SAKAI SUSHI MAN, gonna eat it somehow in the extension of my HOLIDAYS :D
Gtg,
BYE :D
Now then i realise there really got nothing much to shop after all. Should change to TOWN AREA MAN. Should be better.
After that went back home to use the computer. Really bored like don't know what siaa, everyday rot at home really don't know what should I do?
Went to my Grandma place in the night... Had some chatting & card games with my cousins.
Didn't manage to "GAN YONG" LORR. Really miss that sia, Hope to play it real soon :D MAHJONG ROCKS MAN<3 style="font-size:180%;">Anyway, Before my uncle, tangGE and me was about to reach my grandma's place to deliver the MAC, we saw SOMETHING. Actually was nothing big, we saw some INDIAN FELLOWS were screaming damn LOUDLY AS THOUGH THEY WERE FIGHTING. But they are not. Totallly insane, screaming in the middle of the night. Even my GRANDMA'S PLACE can even hear it even though they were living in the highest floor.
In the end, police came to settle it. Must be some kpo report to the police.
Had MAC at 12plus. I just ate a DRUMSTICK only, and the rest was seems like gone in between the air,when i just finished eating that ><. THAT WAS AMAZING FAST. Maybe cause we bought too little?!
Anyway, still pondering on my SAKAI SUSHI MAN, gonna eat it somehow in the extension of my HOLIDAYS :D
Gtg,
BYE :D